Monday, October 22, 2007

Let Me Introduce You to Ladd McNamara, M.D.

After 20 years of working as a dental hygienist (and now working part-time), she is learning to step out of her comfort zone. She is becoming quite bold and acquiring her voice in informing others about important health issues not normally taught in the world of dentistry.

She joins many dentists and other health professionals, such as myself, who have looked into the research, and looked at what True Health really means. The Health & Wellness Industry is BOOMING, and is expected to be the next trillion dollar industry within a few short years.

I recognized this back in 1995 as my eyes were opened by one company headed up by a true visionary, Dr. Myron Wentz, a world-renowned scientist in the field of cellular nutrition. I saw first-hand the changes optimal nutritional supplementation was having in the lives of my family, friends, and particurlarly my patients.

I was a board certified Ob/Gyn, but became a strong advocate and expert in the field of nutraceutical medicine. I became an author, lecturer, international speaker, and consultant to corporations. Through it all, what brought me the most joy was being able to make a difference in the lives of others.

I am now looking for like-minded individuals, like Casey, who actually care about other people. Individuals who want to take control of their own health and assist and teach others to do the same. Yes, there is a business involved in what we do, and that is what is so great about this business, .... it is the business of improving other people's lives.

That was the same reason I went into medicine, to make a difference in people's lives ...and to make a good living. What I, and my team, with people as wonderful and caring as Casey, is exactly the same; but rather than treating diseases with drugs, as I did in medicine, we are teaching people to maintain their health with quality nutritional supplements, non-toxic skin care, natural and safe tooth paste for proper oral health (which is more important than you would think), and to maintain an ideal weight, all to live a longer, healthier, and happier life.

I hope you take the time to expore what we have to offer. To discover for yourself what it means to work towards True Health. To look into the products we have discovered, and keep your mind open to the business of improving other people's lives.

Thank you,

Ladd McNamara, M.D.

http://www.laddmcnamara.com/
http://www.cholesterolconspiracy.com/

http://www.totalwellnessnetwork.com/

No comments: