Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome to My Blog, I'm Casey .....

Welcome to my blog. I go by my last name, "Casey," and I've worked for more than twentyfive years as a dental hygienist and a model, however, over the last two years my professional life has taken a turn toward a very exciting opportunity.

In sections below you will read exciting things about oral health and the connection to your overall health (and don't forget to check out my secondary blog: trueoralhealth.blogspot.com for more information about Natural Toothpaste). I hope you will come away with important information that could impact your health ....health that begins in the mouth. But, first, I want to introduce you to an amazing man and physician, Ladd McNamara, M.D.

I met Ladd McNamara, M.D. through my good friends and neighbors, Dave and Terri Schiel, and got to know this amazing physician whose passion is helping others improve their health through lifestyle changes; focusing on diet, exercise, and quality nutritional supplementation. Fitness and nutrition have always been key ingredients in my life, however, I never truly understood the importance of taking vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants until I heard Dr. Ladd McNamara lecture.

My life changed dramatically after hearing the abundance of medical and scientific research data cited in Dr. Ladd McNamara's speech. Actions speak louder than words and I witnessed Dr. Ladd McNamara taking action to bring others a higher quality of life through nutritional supplementation. I joined forces with Dr. Ladd McNamara to spread the vision of Dr. Myron Wentz in ridding the world of poor nutritional habits which lead to chronic degenerative diseases. (You can learn more about here Dr. Ladd McNamara at http://www.laddmcnamara.com/)

I still work as a dental hygienist three days a week, but due to the financial opportunity in this exploding field of wellness with pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements, I am pursuing larger dreams which includes spreading the message of good health while acquiring financial independence.

I am so fortunate to be working directly with Dr. Ladd McNamara, because I see many fine qualities within this man; integrity, loyalty, honesty, and leadership. He gives of himself tirelessly and unselfishly. He has earned the respect of all who come into contact with him. Please refer Ladd McNamara, M.D.

If you are seriously looking for a financial opportunity to have your own home-based business with the finest wellness products on the planet, working with the best leadership team available, then don't hesitate any longer, please contact me at dcasey@usana.com.

Our Team website can be viewed at http://www.totalwellnessnetwork.com/



IF YOU CAME UPON THIS SECTION, AND MY ENTIRE BLOG IS NOT SHOWING, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://debracasey.blogspot.com

No comments: